Win8 Controller lets you control your Windows 8 PC as if it is a tablet. Just using your Windows Phone, you can experience the Windows 8 gestures like pinch, stretch, rotate, swipe, side gestures etc.
Easily scroll through web pages, pinch to zoom in your photos, cycle through open apps...
It's fast and fluid! Give it a try, you'll love it!
Some features of Win8 Controller includes:
- Multitouch gestures (pinch, stretch, swipe, rotate)
- Natural Scrolling Experience (Scroll horizontally and vertically as you scroll on a tablet)
- Use as a mouse (move, left/right/middle/double click, drag)
- Side gestures (Swipe from left/right/bottom/top to switch to next open app, show charms, show app options, close app respectively)
- Tiles Screen (A tiles screen including most needed shortcuts like show start, show desktop, open computer and much more)
- Power Options (Shut down, restart, hibernate, sleep, lock, log off your computer with one tap)
- Volume Control (Win8 Controller has a volume controller by which you can adjust/mute/unmute your computer's volume from your phone)
- Virtual Keyboard (Type text by using your Windows Phone's keyboard.)
- Easily go back/forward (Tilt your phone left/right to go back/forward in your favourite web browser or file explorer)
- Four (or five) fingers pinch (to reveal start screen easily)
- Quick Connect feature
* Some features are only available in Paid version!
** You need to download and install Win8 Controller Server app (it is totally FREE) to your Windows 8 PC because your phone communicates with your computer through this application.
To download the server app, please visit www.win8controller.com