Windows - Phones - Visionen
Lumia 1020 stuck on 10.0.10586.107 - Druckversion

+- Windows - Phones - Visionen (https://www.wpvision.de)
+-- Forum: WPVision.de (https://www.wpvision.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Forum (https://www.wpvision.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=139)
+---- Forum: Vorstellungsrunde und Meinungskiste (https://www.wpvision.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=199)
+---- Thema: Lumia 1020 stuck on 10.0.10586.107 (/showthread.php?tid=10615)

Lumia 1020 stuck on 10.0.10586.107 - WolfCobra - 12.05.19

Hallo, ich komme aus den USA

Deutsch ist keine Sprache, die ich spreche, deshalb wird Google für mich übersetzen.

Ich kam auf Empfehlung zu diesem Forum.

Ich habe eine Lumia 1020, die ich mit iutool aktualisiert habe, um zu Windows 10.0.10586.107 zu gelangen. Es ist aus irgendeinem Grund nicht in der Lage, Updates zu erhalten. Ich werde nicht auf die Details von allem eingehen, was ich versucht habe, es sei denn, Sie sind neugierig.

Ich bin daran interessiert zu wissen, ob das Phone Updater-Tool in der Lage sein wird, die Aktualisierung auf meinem Telefon auf die neueste Version von Windows 10 fortzusetzen.

Ich kann noch nicht über seine Eigenschaften oder den Betrieb des Telefon-Updater lesen. Wenn es sich um einen zutiefst technischen Prozess handelt oder wenn es sehr einfach ist.

Ich bin mir sicher, dass ich noch mehr Fragen haben werde, wenn ich die Antworten auf einige lerne.

Vielen Dank für jede Hilfe und Anleitung.

Wolf Cobra

Lumia 1020 stuck on 10.0.10586.107 - TÜV1 - 12.05.19

hallo und ein herzliches willkommen hier bei uns.

sobald unser chefe online ist, wird er dich freischalten und du kannst mit deinem vorhaben loslegen Wink
wenn wo fragen aufkommen, immer raus damit Wink

Lumia 1020 stuck on 10.0.10586.107 - skaarj80 - 12.05.19

Good evening,
i‘m not too deep into the iuTool Topic, but that doesn‘t matter for your issue. There are several issues with the iuTool and the was is not really simple. The Good news, our member @Tourniquet created his own Flashtool. You can find the Tool itself if you Uwe following Link: https://www.wpvision.de/tourniquet/

The bad news, due to some funny guys in the past, we had to create a manual activation by our Admin, to Five you full access to the side. Please be patient, normally he is fast with the activation, but we‘re all humanes.

Kind regards to the U.S.

Skaarj

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Lumia 1020 stuck on 10.0.10586.107 - Tourniquet - 12.05.19

WolfCobra schrieb:Hallo, ich komme aus den USA

Deutsch ist keine Sprache, die ich spreche, deshalb wird Google für mich übersetzen.

Ich kam auf Empfehlung zu diesem Forum.

Ich habe eine Lumia 1020, die ich mit iutool aktualisiert habe, um zu Windows 10.0.10586.107 zu gelangen. Es ist aus irgendeinem Grund nicht in der Lage, Updates zu erhalten. Ich werde nicht auf die Details von allem eingehen, was ich versucht habe, es sei denn, Sie sind neugierig.

Ich bin daran interessiert zu wissen, ob das Phone Updater-Tool in der Lage sein wird, die Aktualisierung auf meinem Telefon auf die neueste Version von Windows 10 fortzusetzen.

Ich kann noch nicht über seine Eigenschaften oder den Betrieb des Telefon-Updater lesen. Wenn es sich um einen zutiefst technischen Prozess handelt oder wenn es sehr einfach ist.

Ich bin mir sicher, dass ich noch mehr Fragen haben werde, wenn ich die Antworten auf einige lerne.

Vielen Dank für jede Hilfe und Anleitung.

Wolf Cobra

Welcome Wolf Smile

As soon as CTHTC has activated your user account for the subforum, you'll get access to the "Phone Updater" and can Update your Lumia 1020 up to 15063.297 (Windows 10 Version 1703). After that it will automatically get further 1703 Updates.

That said I wouldn't recommend using RS2 / 1703 on the any Snapdragon S4 SoC's because you will end up with graphical problems. You're best off using either the latest TH2, or the last RS1 (1607) Build.

Lumia 1020 stuck on 10.0.10586.107 - CTHTC - 12.05.19

Hello Wolf Cobra
and welcome to WPVision.de Smile

Your account is unlocked and you now have access to the tool.
If there are problems, let us know and we will help you as soon as possible.

Regards
CTHTC

Lumia 1020 stuck on 10.0.10586.107 - WolfCobra - 22.05.19

tourniquet,

Ich habe immer noch Probleme mit dem Upgrade. Ich habe das Telefon Updater ausprobiert, aber es scheitert in verschiedenen Phasen.

Manchmal kann sie das Telefon nicht erkennen. Andere Male tut es, und lädt die Kabinen, aber nie aktualisiert das Telefon.

Es scheint eine lineare Prozedur mit nicht vielen Wegen zu sein, mich zu einem Fehler zu machen, also bin ich nicht sicher, was falsch sein kann.

Gibt es Informationen von mir, die helfen würden, das Problem, das ich habe, zu lösen?

wolf

Lumia 1020 stuck on 10.0.10586.107 - Tourniquet - 22.05.19

Hi wolf,

first of all: please answer in English! It's much easier to understand than some weird German translation Big Grin

In the folder you extracted the phone updater, there should be a new created folder with a long serial in that folder there should be a "Devicelog.cab". Any chance you can upload it somewhere?

Usually if something fails there should also be an Error code somewhere, did you see anything? Also what Version of Windows do you use on your Computer and do you have the Windows Device Recovery Tool installed?

Lumia 1020 stuck on 10.0.10586.107 - WolfCobra - 22.05.19

There is a folder with a long serial number. It has only a dulog folder containing a 0kB "DeviceLog.cab" file. At one point that folder may have had stuff in it, but I have deleted this folder many times to retry the process. It is currently empty. Since then the updater does not even see my phone to try to get cabs anymore. It does appear in the Windows Devices though.

The time it seemed like it was going to work, it got to the point where it said to check your device for updates and I did not see any. After waiting a long while I disconnected the phone to retry.

I have Windows 10. There is not Windows Recovery tool on that machine.

I will continue to try the updater until it gets the folder properly populated. Any pointers? Does it need WDRT to work?

On a side note, I had an identical phone (1020) that I first upgraded to Windows 10 mobile the same way (iutool) and it was able to auto-update to RS after that without trouble. The phone I'm currently trying to update does not get any auto updates. Do you know the mechanism for getting auto updates and why one would get them and the other would not?

Lumia 1020 stuck on 10.0.10586.107 - skaarj80 - 22.05.19

We assume it depends on the OS Build, there were several Builds at the beginning of Windows 10 mobile, where you had to flash every new version (i know the game from my Ativ S) in my opinion with the Feature 2 Branch, every Phone hot auto-Updates, but to that version you have to reach manually ...
It may be, there were some Changes in between, it's Microsoft and Nobody really knows what they do in the backround Sad

Gesendet von meinem One mit Tapatalk

Lumia 1020 stuck on 10.0.10586.107 - Tourniquet - 23.05.19

WolfCobra schrieb:There is a folder with a long serial number. It has only a dulog folder containing a 0kB "DeviceLog.cab" file. At one point that folder may have had stuff in it, but I have deleted this folder many times to retry the process. It is currently empty. Since then the updater does not even see my phone to try to get cabs anymore. It does appear in the Windows Devices though.

The time it seemed like it was going to work, it got to the point where it said to check your device for updates and I did not see any. After waiting a long while I disconnected the phone to retry.

I have Windows 10. There is not Windows Recovery tool on that machine.

I will continue to try the updater until it gets the folder properly populated. Any pointers? Does it need WDRT to work?

On a side note, I had an identical phone (1020) that I first upgraded to Windows 10 mobile the same way (iutool) and it was able to auto-update to RS after that without trouble. The phone I'm currently trying to update does not get any auto updates. Do you know the mechanism for getting auto updates and why one would get them and the other would not?

The updater not "seeing" your phone anymore is a typical iutool bug. You should go to control panel (not settings), devices and printer and remove all Phone entries you can see there. After that reconnect your phone and the updater / iutool should again recognize it.

There are many reasons why one phone might have gotten an update and another one didn't. One of them is a corrupted database or other files. If that is the case it's best to go back to Windows Phone 8.1 and upgrade again to Windows 10 Mobile. But the updater should warn you about that.

Lumia 1020 stuck on 10.0.10586.107 - WolfCobra - 23.05.19

I am able to get the Updater to download the cabs and it arrives to the "Upgrading ..." message but it does not appear to do anything after that. Then after awhile it gives the Error: 800700aa (Command failed). This is as far as I have ever been able to get. Does this error give any hints to what may be failing?

Ah. This error might mean the "Interop/Cap Unlock" is off? It must have turned itself off. I turned it back ON and now the update is going. I will let you know the results when it completes.

WolfCobra schrieb:Ah. This error might mean the "Interop/Cap Unlock" is off? It must have turned itself off. I turned it back ON and now the update is going. I will let you know the results when it completes.

It worked! Thanks so much! This is a wonderful utility.

Also, to make sure I don't get auto updates, do I just switch my phone back to a 1020 in the registry?

Lumia 1020 stuck on 10.0.10586.107 - skaarj80 - 24.05.19

Congratulations [emoji16]

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk